Sunday, December 28, 2008

An update

Today is sunday (duhh..). So it's been quite a while since i updated my blog. I didn't do much these few days. I went to Bankstown last thursday to eat something that I've always wanted to, that is McDonalds!!! Actually i went to punchbowl because from what was stated in the halal guide, halal McD should be in punchbowl, but unfortunately the information was wrong. Kinda dissapointed, but the taxi driver took me to this one mall where there're lots and lots and LOTS of halal foods, including KFC, but not McD (i took a cab bcoz i've lost my sense of direction). It costs $20 for both return ride (WTH so expensive!!! It wasn't that far, just 5 minutes ride). Anyway, when i was inside the building, i saw a lot of women wearing hijab and also lebanese-looking individuals, so i guess this must be one of the town where muslim's population is the majority. After walking through and looking at the shops (its all dull-looking shops, not bother to enter) i saw McD! There was a long queue, but i came this far to eat McD and i wont let this opportunity go! When i was at the counter, i asked the cashier whether the food is halal or not. Sadly, it's not. So i guess i just have to eat KFC. There i go, searching for KFC. After a few minutes of walking, i saw KFC but suprisingly i saw another McD, which doesn't make any sense! (why do u need 2 McDs in one mall??? This mall wasn't huge like Time Square) So this brought me to the cashier and suddenly i saw "Bankstown's McDonald now serving Halal food". OMG! The moment i've been waiting for has finally arrived! I ordered BigMac & Double Cheeseburger set and it costs only $10.20~~~(faint for 5 seconds...)
It was so good (actually it taste the same as the one in Malaysia, but i love exaggerating! lol) Anyway, its worth $20 of taxi rides (WTH so expensive!!!)
Last Friday was boxing day and let me tell u guys, there are too many MORTALS in the city! I cant even shop bcoz there are just too many people! The longest queue was at Gucci (didn't expect that) and most of them are Asians of the same age as me (again, didn't expect that). Ya Allah, I'm so jealous with them. They can afford to buy Gucci & LV & Burberry at my age!!! I dont even dare to go inside. But then again these stuff wasn't what i need to be successful in this world and the world hereafter, so i dont really bother :)
So here i am again on my bedroom, waiting for Syafiq Husni and Naim to arrive from their 2 weeks journey of fruitpicking. I guess they made big bucks. When will i get a job........

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. blogging is good for lonely person. what happen on 2009? go man go! keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete