Monday, December 22, 2008

As bored as it seems...

I've just noticed how my blogs have been full of my whinings about boredom! well, what do u expect when u live all by urself in Sydney. There're not many things to do, that's for sure! I went to the city yesterday to buy a new sandal and it's quite hard to get a nice one, atleast the one that suits my taste. Plus, there're not many selections for men's footwear. I reckoned they don't really get demands for these sort of stuff. Anyway, i bought one which wasn't pretty though, but it's quite comfy. I went home straight away after i bought that sandal (just incase i ran into something fancy and spend more money.....lol), speaking of which, i do realize how i've been spending my money like spoilt brat these few days (sigh). It has been some sort of hobby for me to do when i'm EXTREMELY BORED, to go out and spend my cash on whatever i find fancy. But the sandal's price wasn't exorbitant, so i guess i've spent my money wisely. Speaking of today, I didnt go out at ALL because I dont have any idea where i should go. I wanna go to Lakemba or Auburn to eat halal McDonald, but those places are quite far (far=more money). Its time for me to spend my money moderately (but i've been saying that for ages, lol). Nah, it's ok to spend money on food, atleast it makes me feel good :)

2 comments: