Wednesday, December 17, 2008

An update of thoughts

It's been very dark and gloomy today. After 2 days of dry sunny weather, it's finally raining again. I've got my weekly pass that costs $31.20 (the shop owner charged 20cents because i didn't pay cash, wth!!!) that should get me around sydney until 21 Dec but here i am sitting in front of my laptop with nothing to do. i have no idea where i should be spending my days other than my own bed. i've been eating, reading books, playing dota and sleeping on this bed. (oh well, atleast i didn't spend any money.......today)
Christmas is just around the corner and the malls have been crowded with people. I've been to Eastgardens, Broadway and Bondi Junction these few days just to have a look on how they celebrate christmas in Sydney. It is definitely different from Malaysia and you can always see pretty displays of "christmas stuff". (I dont really know what they are but it's the same as the one in the Mr. Bean's sitcom - the one with christmas theme). I didn't shop for stuff because I don't really need anything at the moment, just some food and lots of ferrero rocher :)
As usual, it has been VERY BORING and all i can do was to play dota or wait for my friends to get online to chat. I wonder what I'd be doing right now if I'm in Malaysia. Maybe eat, and eat and eat!!!! I wanna eat Malaysian food :(
I guess that's it for my long babble of thoughts. Just wanna have a good game of dota now. Let's kill and be killed....... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment