Monday, December 15, 2008

Alone in nowhere....

Today was a very peculiar day for me. It's 10.43 pm at the moment. It's totally dark outside, not even a trace of light from anywhere. I was embraced by a miserable feeling of loneliness, again (after several days of being alone, i thought i can get on with this life, but it turns out the opposite). It was completely quiet, there's not even a sound of people walking past my house, as if i'm staying in a jungle (even in jungle u can hear sounds of whatever there are in the jungle, but all i can hear was the sound of my laptop). There're usually lots of people in this area even at night but somehow tonight was a total bizzare. I felt terribly lonely, no one is online for me to chat with, cant really call faiq or poji or bash because i'm guessing they have gone to bed. I really hope they'll be back asap (eventhough i know faiq n acap will be going back to Malaysia early next month). Allah, give me ur strength because I'm really weak.....
: (

No comments:

Post a Comment